CLICK HERE TO BE DIRECTED TO OUR FACEBOOK PAGE TO WATCH ON FACEBOOK!
(Instructions for help finding the live video on our Facebook page are below)
Join us for online worship on Sunday, May 24! We will be LIVE at 9 am. We hear a special testimony from Dan Dahle who recently went to Tanzania through African SMILE.
Click HERE to download announcements for worship 5/24
This Week’s Events:
- Wednesday, May 20 @ 6:30 pm: Worship Night with Mike Online
- Wednesday, May 20 @ 7 pm: Youth Online Unite Conference via ZOOM
- Thursday, May 21 @ 9:30 am: Kids Church Live – Lesson: Psalm 23
- Thursday, May 21 @ 4:30 pm: Youth Bible Class via ZOOM – Lesson: John 1
- Sunday, May 24 @ 9 am: Worship Online – Lesson: African SMILE Testimony
Next Week’s Events:
- Monday, May 25 @ 7 pm: Youth Movie Night via ZOOM
- Wednesday, May 27 @ 6:30 pm: Worship Night with Mike Online
- Thursday, May 28 @ 9:30 am: Kids Church Live – Lesson: Psalms
- Thursday, May 28 @ 4:30 pm: Youth Bible Class via ZOOM – Theme: John 3
- Sunday, May 31 @ 9 am: Worship Online – Lesson: Noah
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to join youth ZOOM events.
How to watch us on Facebook LIVE:
Note: You must have a Facebook account to watch and participate.
Please consider creating a Facebook account to stay engaged and participate.
The sermon will be posted on YouTube later in the week.
Click HERE to find the Community of Hope Facebook page.
Once you have found the Community of Hope Facebook page, follow the instructions below.
Make sure you have hit the “LIKE” and “FOLLOW” buttons on the Community of Hope Facebook page in order to see Live videos!
Also under the “FOLLOW” button there’s an option that says “NOTIFICATIONS.” Please turn on notifications. That means you will get notified when we are going live.
Where to find the LIVE video:
You can also go to the Community of Hope Facebook page at the time of the live event. There’s a videos button on the far left side, and there will be a red dot or button that says live next to it. Click there, then scroll past featured video, playlists, latest videos, to ALL VIDEOS. The first video there should be the live video with a similar red live button/dot.